Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

Aroha in my whanau

 


I love my aunty and uncle because they are very funny. We often have fun together because we love one another. I am so grateful that they took me and Nikita into their family. I often get secret treats!


When we are bored we go out to eat somewhere and have a play. On a Sunday though, we do the washing and shopping.


Sometimes on the weekends we get to watch movies and while we are watching we make jokes and laugh. We all love one another and enjoy spending time together.


My favourite proverb that describes family is: “blood is thicker than water” because when things get tough, family always sticks together.


My favourite aroha symbol is:


                                                                                   Andreaus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.